visitor experience associate
Part time (16 – 20 hours)
The Front Desk Staff are critical to the Pizzuti Collection experience, as they make the first impression. The Front Desk Staff are responsible for providing excellent customer service and engaging with visitors.
- Demonstrates excellence in customer service
- Greets, acknowledges, and provides information to our visitors
- Communicate daily activities, such as tours or artist talks when available
- Promote and sell memberships
- Greet school groups and tours into the building
- Demonstrates accurate cash handling and reconciliation skills
- Administers the opening and closing procedures of the front desk
- Answers main phone line
- Handles Book Store purchases and promotes items for sale
Skills and Abilities:
- Cheerful and professional in attitude and appearance
- Strong verbal skills
- Must have “sales” skills and be comfortable encouraging the sales of memberships, Book Store merchandise, programs, events, etc.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- High school degree required
- Minimum one year cash handling and reconciliation experience
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends
There are two open positions. Must be available either Wednesday, Friday, Sunday or Thursday and Saturday.